Dr. Phil tries to bring clarity to Tanyadawn, a 17-year-old teen mom who disappears for 2-3 days at a time and skips school, leaving her 9-week old son to be taken care of by her mother and her aunt.
Questions to reflect on:
1) What advice would you give Tanyadawn?
2) What advice would you give her mom and aunt?
3) At age 16, Tanyadawn thought she was mature enough to have sex. Was she?
4) Where is the father? Why isn’t he taking responsibility for his son?
5) What would you tell other teenage boys and girls who think they’re ready to have sex?
Submit your answers in the comment section below!
Leave A Comment