Through educational and after-school youth activities, the Institute for Relationship Intelligence (aka Free Teens USA) seeks to:
- support the creation of a positive youth culture in the U.S. that honors self-reliance, respectful relations between the sexes, marriage and parenthood, and service to others;
- help youth to value their lives, their health and their future goals including productive work, marriage, parenthood and family;
- help youth to develop leadership skills that would allow them to avoid addictive or destructive behaviors that would damage the achieving of their future goals;
- help youth to develop the positive relationship skills that will enhance their future careers, marriages, and communities; and
- empower parents and educators with the knowledge, awareness and tools to take a proactive role in the lives of the young people they care about.