A new documentary, Contraland, illustrates the following shocking points:
· Child sex trafficking is the fastest-growing criminal enterprise on earth.
· It generates an estimated $38 Billion dollar each year in the U.S.
· Blackmail involving pedophilia is at the root of much of America’s political corruption.
· 30,000 victims of sex trafficking die each year from abuse, disease, and neglect, some as young as six years old.
· Over 71% of trafficked children show suicidal tendencies.
· Sex traffickers condition their male and female victims with starvation, rape, gang rape, physical abuse, beating, confinement, forced drug use, and shame.
· No matter what town you live in, it’s likely this is going on in your community.
It tells the stories of how girls and boys as young as 12 years old are pimped by men and women out to pedophiles every day and how a team of committed veterans is capturing these perverts.